I’m always surprised how often women forget their chests in their skin care routine. The skin on your chest is thin and delicate. I always include my décolleté when exfoliating or applying sunscreen. We even featured a system SIO that was designed to combat damage to the skin on your chest.
But the bottom line is an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Recently I was given a Bravity (website here), an anti-wrinkle cup less bra designed for sleeping. If this sounds familiar you may have seen it on Shark Tank.
The Bravity looks like a Racerback bra that you put on backwards. It separates your breasts to prevent wrinkles while sleeping. This is a big issue for women like me who have large chests and are side sleepers. I wore it one night found it be very comfortable. That said when I took it off the next day I didn’t really notice a change. I nodded off later that day while reading. I was only asleep for 20 minutes but when I woke up. I noticed a clear wrinkle between my breasts! Now I put on my Bravity every night before I go to sleep
- Adjustable front straps to allow easy access to tighten and loosen accordingly
- Ergonomic design so you barely notice you’re wearing it
- Seamless manufacturing to minimize skin irritation
- Constructed from 91% nylon and 9% spandex for superior comfort while sleeping
- Wide, seamless back to provide maximum support and comfort
Some women report using the Bravity for nursing and it can provide extra support under a sports bra while working out.
Ready to try Bravity? Leave a comment saying why you want to try a Bravity and you could win!