I’m getting older. Like everyone who keeps breathing. Recently, I moved into a 6th floor walkup. I count the flight you go up to get into the building. I noticed how getting regular exercise really improved not only how I felt, but my sleep and energy levels. I realized I needed to start getting regular exercise. At first, I tried an adult ballet. I figured it would be an easy thing for physically inactive person to begin with. I was SO WRONG.
On advice from a friend I decided to try Yoga. Now that was a good idea. A beginner’s class was perfect, and I really like the studio, but there is an issue. The place requires you remove your shoes. That would be fine except I don’t like being barefoot. I leave that place with dirty feet. So I decided to wear socks. Not a great idea. It made my feet too slippery. I fell. More than once. And they made my feet sweat.
Do they make slip-free socks? Yes they do! Shashi Socks. Click here.
Shashi Socks aren’t just perfect for yoga practics, they are also great for hospital stays, rehabilitation therapy or just for walking around the house!
SHASHI socks have several unique and enhancing features:
- CLASSIC and STAR socks have a unique mesh top panel that provides ventilation and still provides full coverage of the foot
- SWEET socks are designed without mesh and provide a barely there feeling with the advantage of having the sole of the foot and toes covered
- Each pair of SHASHI socks is designed to conform to the contours of your feet, eliminating bulky fabric for a more comfortable fit
- SHASHI socks’ grips are larger and more numerous, providing added stability and traction
- All SHASHI socks are made with Coolmax® moisture-wicking fabrics
- Each pair of SHASHI socks is packaged in a mesh pouch that also serves as a convenient place to store your socks, at home or on the go!
My fave is the Shashi Star with their eye catching rhinestones.
Ready to try some awesome Shashi Socks? Use the code “Bridgette” to get 10% off at checkout!